8. Quiz Statistics
Quiz statistics allow you to analyze the results of a quiz and assess your class’s performance at a glance. For example, you can see if there was a particular question the majority of the class got wrong or if there is a particular concept with which your class is struggling.
Follow the instructions below to access quiz statistics:
- Log in to your course.
- Find the Quiz you would like to view.
- Click the Quiz title.
- Click on Gear Menu on the top right of your course.
- Click Statistics, located in the dropdown menu under Results.
- Find Calculate statistics from drop-down menu.
- Choose All attempts.
- Click the Show report button to view the statistics for the quiz.