7. Creating a Quiz Overrude
Quiz override enables an instructor to change the quiz settings for an individual student. For example, the disabilities office may require a student be given double the time to complete an exam or an instructor could allow for a student to retake a test. A quiz override allows you to provide accommodations for those students.
Follow the instructions below to access the Quiz User Override Option:
- Log in to your course.
- Find the Quiz you wish to alter.
- Click the Quiz title.
- Click on Gear Menu on the top right of your course.
- Click User overrides, located in the dropdown menu.
- Click the Add user override button at the top of the screen.
- Select Override user from the available list.
- Modify the override settings to suit your needs.
- Click the Save or Save and enter another override button to complete the process.
NOTE: There is no limit on the number of quiz overrides.