5. Shuffling Your Quiz Questions
Editing a quiz will allow you to shuffle the questions in your quiz. You can shuffle your questions on a per-section basis so each page can have its own set of shuffled questions. This is useful when you only want to shuffle a specific set of questions on your quiz.
Follow these instructions to add questions from a question bank:
- Log in to your course.
- Find the Quiz you would like to view.
- Click the Quiz title.
- Click on Gear Menu on the top right of your course.
- Click Edit quiz, located in the dropdown menu.
- For each section you can click on the Shuffle button on the right hand side of the page number, above Add.
- If you need more sections you can click on the Add and then a new section header between the questions.