3. Importing Questions into the Questionbank
After creating a Question Bank, use Moodle XML format to import multiple choice and T/F questions from a specially formatted text document. This method allows the mass importing of questions without needing to create each question one-by-one in Moodle.
- Log in to your course.
- Click on Gear Menu on the top right of your course.
- Click More, located in the dropdown menu.
- At the bottom in the Question bank section, click on Import.
- Select Moodle XML under File format.
- Click on the General heading to access and select the correct category using the Import category option down arrow.
- Drag and Drop your Moodle XML file under Import Questions from file.