2. Managing a Questionbank
The question bank is a repository where quiz questions are kept and managed. Questions can be created, modified, or deleted in the question bank. Each course has a separate question bank.
Follow the instructions below to manage your question bank
- Log in to your course.
- Click on Gear Menu on the top right of your course.
- Click More, located in the dropdown menu.
- At the bottom in the Question bank section, choose one of the following options:
- Questions: Create questions using the Create a new question button.
– Categories: Place questions in separate assessment category titles (midterm, final, quizzes, etc.)
– Import: Questions stored in XML file format can be Imported.
– Export: Questions from course can be Exported as an XML file and used in other course(s).