1. How to Create a Quiz
Quiz shells enable you to set the name, description, and overall parameters of the quiz such as the time restrictions, question and answer choice shuffle settings, and review options. Creating a quiz on Moodle requires two steps: setting up the quiz shell and moving quiz questions into the shell.
NOTE: You will add questions to the shell after you create it.
Follow the instructions below to create a quiz shell:
- Log in to your course.
- Click on Gear Menu on the top right of your course.
- Click Turn editing on, located in the dropdown menu.
- Click Add an activity or resource in the section of your choice.
- In the pop-up window, click the radio button next to Quiz.
- Click Add at the bottom of the window.
- The Adding a new Quiz screen will appear.
- Provide a quiz name.
- Review & Modify available quiz options to fit your needs.
- Click on the Save and return to course button at the bottom of the screen.